Chattooga Belle Farm In the News
- Featured in Taste of the South Magazine!
- Featured on Queen City Weekend - VIDEO
- Featured in the Georgia Mountain Laurel
- On the TODAY Show!
- If you're not growing, you're backing up!
- Aged Just Right: Chattooga Belle Farm Distillery Set for Grand Opening - Seneca Journal
- The spirits of the hills: Oconee County’s first legal distillery in a century to open - Front Page, Anderson Independent
- Heaven on Earth - Seneca Journal
- Ribbon Cutting for Chattooga Belle Farm Distillery - Seneca Journal
- Farm-to-Table Dinner at Chattooga Belle Farm - Edible Upcountry
- Farm Fresh Family Fun - Full page article in the Seneca Journal
- 5 Cool Excursions in Upcountry South Carolina That Will Make You Want To Book A Flight - City Style and Living Magazine
- Press release version: CBF as Farm to School Featured Farmer
- Northeast Georgian Article: CBF as Farm to School Featured Farmer
- It's Food with a View and a Purpose - Greenville News
- South Carolina: Our Amazing Agriculture magazine article featuring Chattooga Belle Farm "South Carolina Agritourism Provides Year-Round Experiences."
- Front and back covers of April 2013 South Carolina Living Magazine
- In the 2013 Innova Calendar
- Featured in the 2013 Innova Catalogue
- Participated in the NorthEast Georgia Farm Tour
- October 31, 2012 - Market Bulletin - Excellent front page article on Agritourism, highlighting Chattooga Belle Farm by Hugh Weathers, our Agriculture Commissioner!
- Featured in Southern Living's Peach Trail 2012
- April 05, 2012 - Featured in a Documentary on Fox News Channel called "No They Can't"
- November 03, 2011 - Featured in Coldwell Banker's video ad on Oconee County
- October 26, 2011 - Featured on Your Day Today Radio, Clemson, SC by Peter Kent
- October 02, 2011 - Featured in "A Visit with Oconee Farmers" premiered at Steak in Oconee:Celebrating Agriculture
- September 28, 2011 - Featured in Upstate BE Sept 29-Oct 5, 2011 issue
- September 30, 2011 - Featured in the Fall 2011 issue of South Carolina Farmer page 16
- September 09, 2011 - Featured in the Anderson Independent "One Time Apple Center of State Adapting to Changes"
- August 25, 2011 - Article in the Greenville Journal "Drill Sergeant to Apple Grower"
- June 06, 2011 - Featured on Beechwood Inn Bed and Breakfast's web site
- June 06, 2011 - Excellent article written by David Darugh of Beechwood Inn Bed and Breakfast
- June 05, 2011 - Written up by Discover South Carolina!
- May 31, 2011 - TOWN Magazine June 2011 issue page 29 "Beyond the Pail: Long Creek's Chattooga Belle Farm is the Pinnacle of Upstate Berry Picking
- May 31, 2011 - Article in Northeast Georgia Bridal, 2011 "Well Beyond Ordinary"
- January 03, 2011 - Featured in the Anderson Independent "Oconee County Disc Golf Featured in National Calendar"
- December 31, 2010 - Article in Upstate Lake Living, Jan/Feb 2011 "Moonlight over Chattooga Belle Farm"
- December 31, 2010 - On the cover of the Innova Disc Golf 2011 Calendar!
- October 24, 2010 - Featured on South Carolina Certified Grown Website
- September 30, 2010 - Article in Edible Upcountry, Fall 2010 "Molly Delicious and Groucho Marx"
- August 31, 2010 - Discover South Carolina "Chattooga Belle Farm is One of the Prettiest Spots in the S.C. Foothills"
- August 31, 2010 - Featured on the cover of Oconee Magazine September 2010
- September 12, 1963 - Herald Journal, Spartanburg - "Oconee Apple Orchardist Hope to Match Peach Men's Success."
- January 23, 1960 - Post and Courier, Charleston "Groucho Marx and Partners to Grow Apples in Oconee County"
- October 28, 1960 - Post and Courier, Charleston "Groucho Marx, Apple Man, Visits His Oconee Orchards"
- November 13, 1960 - Post and Courier, Charleston "Experimental Apple Farm Set in Oconee"